THE KHALWANI RIVER
RAFTING STARTING POINT (GODBODE GATE)
VALLABH RAPID WATERFALL
SARDAR RAPID WATERFALL
RAFTING ENDING POINT
|Ticket Rate||GST||Total Amount|
|Rafting Ticket Per Person||₹₹847.00||₹153.00||₹1000.00|
|1'st slot||Reporting time||8.00 AM|
|Rafting Tour Start||9.00 PM|
|2'nd slot||Reporting time||10.30 AM|
|Rafting Tour Start||11.30 AM|
|3'rd slot||Reporting time||1.00 PM|
|Rafting Tour Start||2.00 PM|
|4'th slot||Reporting time||3.30 PM|
|Rafting Tour Start||4.30 PM|
OUR BRIEFING TO TOURIST
Safety briefing before starting the activity
We are ask every participant medical history for relevant.
Check environmental conditions & also daily communicate with local authority (Weather, Tide & River Water Level).
We count before during and at the end of the trip.
Helmets and Life Jacket are mandatory for all activities
Our Life jackets or Personal Flotation Devices with the buoyancy & certified.
Our Rescuer standing with Throw bag & rescue devices.
Our Safety Kayaks ready within visual distance.
Our Guide all carry rescue bags, knives and whistles
Each trip carry a first aid kit.
We finish our operation before one-hour dark.
- Wear a Life Jacket (PFD) & Helmet
- Make sure your life jacket and Helmet is snug and buckled at all times
- Listen to your river guides – they are there to keep you safe!
- Hold the paddle properly.
- Stay in the boat
- Know the proper swimming techniques. ...
- Know the commands – High-Siding.
- Never panic!
- Listen to your guide during the safety talk and on the water.
- Depend on Raft Masters to Give You the Ride of a Lifetime
- Notify your river guides of any medical conditions you may have
- Wear proper shoes – no flip flops, slippers, or bare feet. Old Sneakers, water shoes, or sandals with an ankle strap work best
- Help your fellow rafters back into your raft if they unintentionally fall into the water, even if you do not know them
- Do not stand up in moving current. If you unintentionally fall into the water, you want to float on your back with your toes pointed up, facing downstream.
- Do not keep chew gums or any chewing substances while rafting
- Do not bring/use alcohol or illegal substances while on your trip. It is dangerous and can bring harm to you, your guides, and fellow rafters.
- Do not use your paddle as a splashing device
- Avoid fallen debris and trees/branches in the river
- Do not jump into the river until your guide signals
- Do not carry any valuable items like Jewellery or phones while the trip
- Do not wear Sari/Jeans or any loose clothing during the trip
- Do not carry any sharp edge object with you during your rafting trip
- NEVER GO RAFTING ALONE!